Market Research Analyst – Transportation
Location: Irthlingborough, UK
Salary: £23 – £25k
Hours: Full Tim
Closing Date: 31st January 2021
About Interact Analysis:
Interact Analysis is an international provider of market research for the industrial automation, robotics and warehouse automation, and transportation markets.
This combination covers the entire automation value chain from product manufacture in automated factories; through to product storage in automated warehouses; and finally, through to product distribution via fleets of increasingly electrified and automated commercial vehicles. Intelligent Automation – the integration of artificial intelligence and automation – will change virtually every industry by enabling greater efficiencies, productivity, convenience and scale. It will also lead to the emergence of entirely new industries.
Interact Analysis has offices in the US, China and the UK staffed by a team of respected industry analysts with strong experience in technology and industry-based research.
We are looking for a talented, passionate and highly motivated individual to join our growing team in the role of Market Research Analyst for the Transportation industry.
In this role you can expect to be working alongside and learning from experienced directors covering the on- and off-highway commercial vehicle markets.
From the first day, the successful candidate will produce market intelligence reports that directly contribute to our clients’ success and our own. The role comprises two main activities: research and commercial development.
The research process involves scoping of projects through client engagement, detailed primary research through face-to-face and telephone meetings, qualitative and quantitative analysis, report and insight writing.
Equally as important is the commercial development part of the role. The successful candidate will be responsible for the commercial success of their research reports. This involves sales and marketing activities including telephone calls, face-to-face meetings, attending industry events and producing insights and press releases.
A willingness to travel globally is required as our success is driven through developing relationships at customer sites, trade shows and conferences.
At Interact Analysis we take training and support as seriously as we do our finished product. We have many years’ experience mentoring and developing some of the most successful market research analysts. The role of Market Research Analyst is challenging, but you will find that we are there to help you every step of the way. As a start-up focused on rapid growth, we aim to provide our team with an exciting and varied career full of opportunities.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- An Engineering, Science or Business-related degree for preference.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Experience with Python or R for statistical modelling is desirable but not essential.
- Confident and comfortable interacting and engaging with clients and research prospects.
- Analytical thinker with an ability to distil information quickly.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- A positive attitude towards work; will work hard to achieve individual and shared goals.
- An interest in technology, transportation and sustainability.
Benefits & Salary
- A starting salary of £23-25k with the opportunity to increase this rapidly.
- A competitive benefits package, including private healthcare.
- Pension program, with employer contribution matching.
- 25 days paid vacation.
- International travel.
- Employer that respects and promotes work-life balance.
- A friendly, flexible and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity to develop your career at a fast-growing company.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include a cover letter / email with your application.