We’re a fast-growing, ultra-nimble technology market research company with offices spanning the UK, US and Asia. We were founded by research veterans with the simple aim of doing research right, harnessing quality data on market-moving technologies to unlock new ideas, develop future strategies and power business growth. Today, IA delivers 70+ projects for 200+ global clients, every single year. Our analysts have some of the most respected and valued voices on the supply chain automation industry.
We’re now going through a period of rapid growth and are looking for a bright, passionate and curious junior data analyst to further scale our team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You’ll be playing a pivotal role in our core business – helping us produce the cutting-edge syndicated and custom research projects that our business reputation is built upon. We’ll also call on your statistical skills to provide data support to our client-facing analysts, helping them to solve complex analytical problems. It’s a varied role where you’ll get to develop your STEM background into the fast-moving world of technology automation.
We have a reputation for hiring people who are keen to jump in and be challenged from day one, but you won’t have to go it alone. You’ll be working alongside the industry’s best analysts and will receive training and coaching of the highest standard – all done with a sense of teamwork, collaboration and fun.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
This is a highly numerical role – you have a real aptitude for data analysis and a strong mathematical background. Expect to use Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerBI extensively. Some knowledge and experience of SQL and Python would be helpful, but is not essential. This is an internal role with a little client contact, so you’ll need to be a flexible team player, always mindful of the need to collaborate with colleagues to reach individual and shared goals.
Specifically, we’re looking for:
– An Engineering, Science, Mathematics or Economics-related degree
– A solid understanding of economics would be beneficial in the role
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Access; knowledge of SQL/Macros and Python would be beneficial
– Analytical thinking – you will need to distil information quickly and solve analytical problems
– Positivity towards your work and enthusiasm to learn
– A keen interest in technology
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN
We offer a collaborative, trusting and supportive environment with exciting, diverse projects and an international team. We’re committed to a culture that encourages expertise to flourish. This means you’ll get plenty of opportunities for training and development, working alongside incredible analysts within the technology industry who will coach you to the highest standard. As an ambitious company focused on rapid growth, we aim to provide our team with an exciting and varied career full of opportunities.
BENEFITS & SALARY
– Starting salary of £23-25k with the opportunity to increase this rapidly
– Competitive benefits package, including private healthcare, discounted gym membership and other perks
– Competitive pension program
– 25 days’ paid vacation
– Employer that respects and promotes a healthy work-life balance
– A friendly, flexible and supportive work environment
– Opportunity to develop your career at a fast-growing company
Applying is easy – simply send your CV and cover letter (email) to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!