ABOUT INTERACT ANALYSIS
Interact Analysis is the market intelligence authority for global technology research. We help companies make sound, sustainable strategy decisions by delivering research right across the automation value chain, focusing our efforts in three core areas — Industrial Automation, Robotics & Warehouse Automation, and Commercial Vehicles.
We don’t provide superficial analysis based purely on desk research. Our methodology is based on primary research; for every report, we conduct extensive primary interviews with key figures in the industry, bringing entirely new data into play. Where critical trends are occurring, our customers will be the first to know.
There is no substitute for experience in this industry. We seek to hire the best analysts in the business, and those with the potential to be. Our analysts are based in the UK, US and China, and they work right at the point of action alongside business leaders and product engineers, discussing findings and sharing ideas. Our collaborative approach delivers superior solutions to our customers’ unique business challenges. This is why the world’s leading companies trust us as their go-to research partner.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a talented, passionate and motivated individual to join us as a Market Analyst in our Industrial Automation division. You’ll need to show us that you can hit the ground running. Our new Analyst will be trusted and supported to produce deep market intelligence from day one.
The role comprises two main activities: research and commercial development:
- Research involves scoping out projects with clients, detailed primary research through face-to-face and telephone meetings, qualitative and quantitative analysis, and report and insight writing.
- Commercial development requires participation in our sales and marketing activities to ensure the commercial success of our intelligence reports. Activities vary, but typically will include phone calls, in-person meetings, attending industry events and producing insights and press releases.
Our success is built on relationships and the networks we forge at customer sites, trade shows and conferences around the world. A desire to travel globally will definitely set you apart.
WHAT WE OFFER
The brightest analysts are never short of choices, but we want to offer a better way. Yes, you’ll work hard and we have high expectations of our people and the quality of their output. But we’re big believers in nurturing our analysts to greatness. Work with us, and we can promise you a trusting culture where you’ll be mentored, supported and given the space to grow.
You couldn’t be joining us at a better time – Interact Analysis is growing rapidly as evidenced by an inrush of clients that have real and diverse research needs. The scope for influence is enormous. While you’ll be focused on core job responsibilities, you will have a say in how things get done and a varied career full of opportunities.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- An Engineering, Science or Business-related degree is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Confident in interacting and engaging with clients and research prospects.
- Analytical thinker with an ability to distil information quickly.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- A positive attitude towards work; will work hard to achieve individual and shared goals.
- An interest in technology.
BENEFITS & SALARY
- A starting salary of £23-26k with the opportunity to increase this rapidly.
- A competitive benefits package, including private healthcare, discounted gym membership and healthcare cashback scheme.
- A competitive pension program.
- 25 days paid vacation.
- International travel.
- Employer that respects and promotes work-life balance.
- A friendly, flexible and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity to develop your career at a fast-growing company.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. Please also include a cover letter / email with your application.