We’re a fast-growing, ultra-nimble technology market research company with offices spanning the UK, US and Asia. We were founded by research veterans with the simple aim of doing research right, harnessing quality data on market-moving technologies to unlock new ideas, develop future strategies and power business growth. Today, IA delivers 70+ projects for 200+ global clients, every single year. Our analysts have some of the most respected and valued voices on the supply chain automation industry.
We’re now going through a period of rapid growth and are looking for a bright, passionate and curious sales administrator to further scale our team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You’ll be playing a pivotal role in our core business – providing support to our sales team. The daily job duties include (but not limited to) preparing pricing documentation and proposals for customers and assisting clients and sales team in responding to client needs. The administrator will also follow up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with their products and services, input data into our customer management system, and manage the sales department’s calendar. It’s an exciting role where you’ll get to develop your career in a fast moving and supportive environment.
We have a reputation for hiring people who are keen to jump in and be challenged from day one, but you won’t have to go it alone. You will receive training and coaching of the highest standard – all done with a sense of teamwork, collaboration, and fun.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
This is a varied role – you will need excellent organisational skills to manage and prioritise your workload. Expect to be collaborating closely with our colleagues not only in the UK, but across our US and China offices, so you must be a team player. You will be given the opportunity to work across many different areas of the business, so we are looking for someone who is keen to learn and grow with the role.
You’ll need to be a flexible team player, always mindful of the need to collaborate with colleagues to reach individual and shared goals.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who will be able to:
- Update and manage the CRM
- Manage client services and provisioning through the website
- Manage renewal calendar and client reviews
- Monitor company mailboxes
- Oversee the major account management process alongside the sales team
- Assist senior management in creating sales reports and presentations to track sales objectives and performance
And someone who has:
- Minimum A-level (or equivalent) qualifications
- Experience in using CRM platforms desirable, but not essential
- Some knowledge/understanding of sales performance metrics and KPIs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- IT literacy with ability to learn new applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to use initiative
- Positivity towards your work and enthusiasm to learn
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN
We offer a collaborative, trusting and supportive environment with exciting, diverse projects and an international team. We’re committed to a culture that encourages expertise to flourish. This means you’ll get plenty of opportunities for training and development, working alongside incredible analysts within the technology industry who will coach you to the highest standard. As an ambitious company focused on rapid growth, we aim to provide our team with an exciting and varied career full of opportunities.
BENEFITS & SALARY
- Starting salary of £18k – £23k with the opportunity to increase this rapidly
- Competitive benefits package, including private healthcare, discounted gym membership and other perks
- Competitive pension program
- 25 days’ paid vacation
- Employer that respects and promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A friendly, flexible and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to develop your career at a fast-growing company
Applying is easy – simply send your CV and cover letter (email) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!