We’re a fast-growing, ultra-nimble technology market research company with offices spanning the UK, US and Asia. We were founded by research veterans with the simple aim of doing research right, harnessing quality data on market-moving technologies to unlock new ideas, develop future strategies and power business growth. Today, IA delivers 70+ projects for 200+ global clients, every single year. Our analysts have some of the most respected and valued voices on the supply chain automation industry.
We’re now going through a period of rapid growth and are looking for a bright, passionate, and curious Marketing Executive to further scale our team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You’ll be playing a pivotal role in our business – working directly alongside our sales and marketing teams, you will be helping to support the business globally across some of our core areas. The successful candidate will experience a varied role assisting the wider team in the publishing and marketing of our high-quality research, as well as supporting the general operations of the business.
It’s an exciting role where you’ll get to develop your career in a fast moving and supportive environment. You will be responsible for delivering marketing campaigns across a number of channels, CRM management, incoming lead management, tracking brochure and marketing collateral downloads, website administration, delivering products to the clients, and monitoring after sales processes.
We have a reputation for hiring people who are keen to jump in and be challenged from day one, but you won’t have to go it alone. You will receive training and coaching of the highest standard – all done with a sense of teamwork, collaboration, and fun.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
This is a varied role – you will need excellent organisational skills to manage and prioritise your workload. Expect to be collaborating closely with our colleagues not only in the UK, but across our US and China offices, so you must be a team player. You’ll need to be a flexible and always mindful of the need to collaborate with colleagues to reach individual and shared goals.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who will be able to:
– Deliver marketing campaigns and create relevant marketing content, such as infographics, and distribute across relevant channels, including via email campaigns and social media
– Promote webinar series and support event planning
– Manage our social media platforms
– Maintain content on our company website
– Manage our CRM tool
And someone who has:
– Experience in a multi-channel, fast paced marketing role
– Experience in using CRM platforms desirable, but not essential
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
– IT literacy with ability to learn new applications
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office
– Ability to use initiative
– Positivity towards your work and enthusiasm to learn
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN
We offer a collaborative, trusting and supportive environment with exciting, diverse projects and an international team. We’re committed to a culture that encourages expertise to flourish. This means you’ll get plenty of opportunities for training and development. As an ambitious company focused on rapid growth, we aim to provide our team with an exciting and varied career full of opportunities.
BENEFITS & SALARY
– Starting salary of £25k – £30k FTE with the opportunity to increase this rapidly
– Competitive benefits package, including private healthcare, discounted gym membership and other perks
– Competitive pension program
– 25 days’ paid vacation
– Employer that respects and promotes a healthy work-life balance
– A friendly, flexible, and supportive work environment
– Opportunity to develop your career at a fast-growing company.
Applying is easy – simply send your CV and cover letter (email) to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!