Who we are
Interact Analysis is a market intelligence company covering the most exciting technologies of the future, such as manufacturing automation, commercial vehicle electrification and autonomy, and robotics. Our clients include the largest global companies through to innovative, leading-edge start-ups. Founded in early 2017, we now have offices across the world, including the US, China and the UK.
We are expanding rapidly with incredible opportunities for growth and career development. Working at Interact Analysis is stimulating, challenging and fun. We promote an environment of continuous learning, career development and personal fulfilment.
Our leadership team comprises some of the most talented and experienced individuals in the market intelligence industry. We are passionate about what we are building and are looking for like-minded people to join us.
We’re looking for an experienced and dynamic candidate to join our expanding team and help our clients in the robotics and warehouse automation industry to thrive. Our continued success and growth has created the opportunity for the right person to join us as a senior analyst, to produce high-quality market intelligence reports and undertake and support consulting projects.
The successful candidate will take ownership of producing multi-client research studies. This involves scoping of projects through client engagement, detailed primary research, qualitative and quantitative analysis, report writing, marketing and sales. In addition, the role will involve working (both jointly and individually) with clients directly on customized research and consulting to help apply our research to provide impactful and actionable insight.
A willingness to travel globally is required, as on-site client visits and conference attendance occur periodically. (Note that during the pandemic we have utilized work from home capabilities and have discontinued all travel, which will only commence again at each employee’s discretion.)
In this role you can expect to be working alongside successful and experienced analysts within the technology industry, and will receive training and coaching of the highest standard.
Required Qualifications & Skills
– A minimum of 3 years experience in market research/analysis/consulting
– A bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 or above.
– Experience in robotics, automation or logistics would be an advantage
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
– Excellent written communication skills
– Confident in interacting and engaging with clients and research prospects.
– A dynamic, intelligent and flexible individual. Keen to join a fast-growing and energetic young company.
– Positive attitude towards work; will work hard to achieve individual and shared goals.
– Competitive salary ($60k to $75k).
– Competitive health and insurance benefits, including dental and vision.
– Generous vacation allocation and paid sick time.
– International travel.
– Employer that respects and promotes work-life balance.
– Retirement program, with employer contribution matching.
– A friendly, flexible and supportive work environment.
– Opportunity to develop your career at a fast-growing company.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. Please also include a cover letter / email with your application.