With oﬃces spanning the UK, US and Asia, we’ve grown to become the go-to partner for international market research. But we have not lost the agility and close attention of a small boutique. By keeping our ﬁrm nimble and personal, we’re able to take the time to build your research into what it deserves to be, which means greater awareness for you.
We are looking for a talented, passionate and highly motivated individual to join our growing team in the role of Senior Market Analyst / Consulting Analyst supporting our Industrial Automation and Commercial Vehicle research teams.
From the first day, the successful candidate will be primarily supporting our custom and consulting projects in our industrial automation and commercial vehicle research practices. These projects cover a variety of client needs, ranging from pure consultancy work, to bespoke market sizing and forecasting, voice-of-customer analysis, due diligence and other custom needs. Due to ongoing success we have a number of current and future projects that require dedicated support.
The candidate will be responsible for the both the quality and commercial success of their projects. This involves meeting clients’ project needs – on-time and with maximum quality – and developing new projects into the pipeline through sales activity including telephone calls, face-to-face meetings, presenting, attending industry events and marketing. As the role expands there may be scope to build and manage a team of specialist consultants.
In addition to custom and consulting projects, there may be the need to support the business’ syndicated research as necessary. This may be supporting with primary research interviews, modelling/forecasting and qualitative/quantitative analysis.
A willingness to travel globally is required as our success is driven through developing relationships at customer sites, tradeshows and conferences.
At Interact Analysis we take training and support as seriously as we do our finished product. We have many years’ experience mentoring and developing some of the most successful market analysts. The role of Senior Market Analyst / Consulting Analyst is challenging, but you will find that we are there to help you every step of the way. As a small company focused on rapid growth, we aim to provide our team with an exciting and varied career full of opportunities.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years’ experience working in a market research or market consulting role.
- Experience in either industrial automation or commercial vehicle markets would be beneficial.
- An Engineering, Science or Business-related degree is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to deliver complex, business critical projects to deadline.
- Ability to manage projects from initial client engagement, through scoping, research and final deliverable with minimal input.
- Confident and comfortable interacting and engaging with clients and research prospects.
- Analytical thinker with an ability to distil information quickly.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- A positive attitude towards work; will work hard to achieve individual and shared goals.
- An interest in technology.
Benefits & Salary
- A starting salary of £45-60k based on experience, with the opportunity to increase this rapidly.
- A competitive benefits package, including private healthcare, discounted gym membership and healthcare cashback scheme.
- A competitive pension program.
- 25 days paid vacation.
- International travel.
- Employer that respects and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
- A friendly, flexible and supportive work environment.
- Flexible, remote working possible.
- Opportunity to develop your career at a fast-growing company.
We’re Interact Analysis. IA, not AI.
We’re not some automated platform, content to pull a thousand online data sources in under an hour and hope they stick. Our research roots run deep. Individually, each team member has over 15 years of experience in white- glove technology research. Collectively, we’ve been doing this for centuries, working with some of the largest and most respected companies on the planet.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com . Please also include a cover letter / email with your application.