Latest posts by Adrian Lloyd (see all)
- Insight Into the Swedish Market for Low Voltage AC Drives - March 22, 2019
- Robust UK Manufacturing Economy Challenged by Brexit Uncertainty - March 1, 2019
- Low Voltage AC Motor Drive Market – 2018 - February 21, 2019
Assessing and understanding global manufacturing and the relative performance in different countries and different applications and industries can be extremely complex. Difficulties are further compounded by the impact of exchange rate fluctuations which can make it incredibly hard to understand underlying industrial output growth and even more so, how to predict it in the future.
The Manufacturing Industry Output (MIO) Tracker has been designed to be a robust economic forecast engine which provides data in an interactive and accessible format for use by our clients in their own planning and forecasting activities.
We are pleased to offer a free summary report to those interested in the global manufacturing industry. To access the report, please just enter your details below (after registering, you will receive an email with your password and you will need to click ‘Login’ to view the download).
“What is the Manufacturing Industry Output (MIO) Tracker?”
The Manufacturing Industry Output (MIO) Tracker measures the relative value of manufacturing output. It does so across:
- 34 regions, including most major economies of the world
- 16 industry verticals (per region)
- 19 machinery sectors (per region)
- 11 historical years and five years of forecast (2007-2022)
An additional 39 deeper segments (per region) within selected industries and verticals are also included.