Industrial Automation - Market Research and Insights
Industrial Automation or smart manufacturing concepts and the use of robotics with intelligent, data-driven automation systems are offering manufacturers enhanced flexibility, productivity and efficiency in an increasingly competitive and cost conscious environment. Insight into these technologies and markets is especially critical at a time where uncertainty remains over the depth and speed of the digital transformation.
The manufacturing industry, whilst being a mature technology adopter in some respects, is at a crossroads as the transformation brings new suppliers, technologies and business models to the open market. Assessing the impact and opportunity these offer to the industrial automation value chain is challenging, especially with implementation underway and the pace of change uneven across industries and technologies.
At Interact Analysis, we have unparalleled experience analyzing and understanding industrial technology markets. We aim to provide the industry with a combination of macro-level insight quantifying big-picture opportunities, with in-depth detailed reports on specific technologies and products. We focus on providing intelligence based on extensive primary research, data collection and analysis, using our expert analyst team.
Latest Industrial Automation Research
Industrial Automation - Insights
In The News
- August 2019, PV Magazine - Asian battery manufacturers eye European riches on offer
- July 2019, Synched - AI x Global 500 Manufacturing Companies | Robots, Data & Maintenance
- March 2019, Mobile Hydraulic Tips - APAC is now top region for mobile hydraulic sales
- March 2019, Automation.com - How Will the PLC Market be Impacted by the Manufacturing Slowdown?
- March 2019, Planet Engineering - Brexit outcome has implications beyond Europe