Industrial Automation - Market Research and Insights
Industrial Automation or smart manufacturing concepts and the use of robotics with intelligent, data-driven automation systems are offering manufacturers enhanced flexibility, productivity and efficiency in an increasingly competitive and cost conscious environment. Insight into these technologies and markets is especially critical at a time where uncertainty remains over the depth and speed of the digital transformation.
The manufacturing industry, whilst being a mature technology adopter in some respects, is at a crossroads as the transformation brings new suppliers, technologies and business models to the open market. Assessing the impact and opportunity these offer to the industrial automation value chain is challenging, especially with implementation underway and the pace of change uneven across industries and technologies.
At Interact Analysis, we have unparalleled experience analyzing and understanding industrial technology markets. We aim to provide the industry with a combination of macro-level insight quantifying big-picture opportunities, with in-depth detailed reports on specific technologies and products. We focus on providing intelligence based on extensive primary research, data collection and analysis, using our expert analyst team.
Latest Industrial Automation Research
Industrial Automation - Insights
In The News
- May 2020, Connectivity - Most countries will surpass 2019 levels of manufacturing production by 2024
- May 2020, Automation.com - Interact Analysis Report: Most countries will surpass 2019 levels of manufacturing production by 2024
- May 2020, Drives & Controls - Global manufacturing will not hit 2019 levels until 2024
- May 2020, Electronic Product Design & Test - Most countries will surpass 2019 levels of manufacturing production by 2024, as world emerges from COVID-19, says industry tracker
- March 2020, Control Engineering - Coronavirus will force manufacturers to enhance automation, digitalization
- March 2020, IEN Europe - HOW CORONAVIRUS MIGHT IMPACT EUROPEAN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
- February 2020, Automation.com - Bumpy road ahead predicted for global manufacturing industry
- January 2020, Manufacturing Automation - Top 5 industrial automation trends in 2020: Adrian Lloyd, Interact Analysis
- December 2019, Packaging World - Motion Controls Market to Exceed $15 billion by 2023
- December 2019, Automation.com - Interact Analysis Report: Motion Control Market to Exceed $15B by 2023
- December 2019, The Manufacturing Connection - Motor Drives Increasingly An Enabler of IoT Says Market Intelligence Firm
- November 2019, Drives & Controls - Danfoss overtakes Siemens to lead EMEA drives market
- November 2019, Robotics Business Review - Report Predicts $15B+ Market for Motion Controls by 2023
- November 2019, Design Products & Applications - Motion Control market to exceed $15bn by 2023
- November 2019, Control Design - Motion control market to surpass $15 billion by 2023 according to Interact Analysis report
- November 2019, Automation.com - Interact Analysis releases The Low Voltage AC Motor Drives Market – 2019 report
- November 2019, Design Products & Applications - Motor drives are at the front lines of predictive maintenance
- August 2019, PV Magazine - Asian battery manufacturers eye European riches on offer
- July 2019, Synched - AI x Global 500 Manufacturing Companies | Robots, Data & Maintenance
- March 2019, Mobile Hydraulic Tips - APAC is now top region for mobile hydraulic sales
- March 2019, Automation.com - How Will the PLC Market be Impacted by the Manufacturing Slowdown?
- March 2019, Planet Engineering - Brexit outcome has implications beyond Europe