Manufacturing Industry Output Tracker COVID-19 Update
• No data deliverable
• Access to the “MIO Tracker – August 2020 Update Report”
• One-off insight into the impact of COVID-19 on manufacturing
Manufacturing Industry Output Tracker Annual Service
Contact For Pricing
• 12-months access to the full MIO dataset and forecasts, including:
• Raw dataset and pivotable forecasts in Excel
• Fully interactive PowerBI dashboards
• A minimum of four quarterly updates providing ongoing insight into the impact of COVID-19 on manufacturing
• UNLIMITED access to analysts to support and answer related questions
• Offered with a “Divisional Licence” allowing the service to be shared with colleagues across any sites of a single company division
What is the Manufacturing Industry Output (MIO) Tracker?
This tracker offers the most complete and unified analysis of the manufacturing industry globally. It quantifies the total value of manufacturing production with deep granularity for over 35 industries and machinery sectors, across 37 countries; presenting 13 years of historical data alongside a credible five-year forecast.
Country data from across the globe has been carefully organised around a common “Manufacturing Industry Output (MIO) Taxonomy” to provide easy-to-interrogate, like-for-like comparisons. The historical data reveals the relationship between industry production and machinery production (end-users and machine builders) for a complete business cycle, going back pre-recession to present day. Understanding these complex correlations, alongside current country and industry projections, provides a more accurate forecast by country, industry and machinery sector.
Quarterly update reports provide qualitative insight and detailed forecast commentary
Fully interactive PowerBI dashboard with multiple pre-built analytics and filters
Accompanying Excel files with all raw data and pivot lists
Smarter intelligence, trusted by industry
Our key clients include: