Latest posts by Alastair Hayfield (see all)
- Cities and internet reshaping the global truck market - March 1, 2018
- Medium Heavy Commercial Vehicle Sales Forecast – 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Americas Commercial Vehicle Sales To Grow 10% in 2018 - February 19, 2018
Following Siemens’ recent announcement to acquire Tass International we examine what it means for the industrial giant’s strategy.
- Broad range of capabilities that support advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomy now in portfolio
- Tass International to be integrated into Siemens’ PLM business line
- Further acquisitions needed by Siemens to create truly transformational ADAS and autonomous capabilities
Read the rest of this insight by registering here to be a user.