Latest posts by Alastair Hayfield (see all)
- Tesla (finally) Announces its Semi Truck – Our Analysis - November 10, 2017
- Siemens’ Autonomous Vehicle Strategy - October 5, 2017
- NACV Show: Truck Industry says, “we’re ready for autonomy” - September 28, 2017
Following Siemens’ recent announcement to acquire Tass International we examine what it means for the industrial giant’s strategy.
- Broad range of capabilities that support advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomy now in portfolio
- Tass International to be integrated into Siemens’ PLM business line
- Further acquisitions needed by Siemens to create truly transformational ADAS and autonomous capabilities
Read the rest of this insight by registering here to be a user.